KURMA APP – STAY MINDFUL
Our Mindfulness-APP will be available for Apple iOS soon – look out for it in the app-store. If there is sufficient interest in KURMA, we will also provide an Android-version.
– Your Mindfulness-App for every day
– Mindfulness impulses and inspirations in semi-random intervalls
– Easy to follow Mini Meditations
– Inspiring quotes for increased mindfulness, equanimity and happiness
– Available in German and English
– No adds, no in-App-purchases
MINDFULNESS AND RELAXATION
Mindfulness leads to happiness. Mindfulness reduces stress, increases equanimity and inner peace and helps you to find a deeper meaning in you life.
It's very easy to be mindful. In a short mindfulness course you can learn everything there is to learn. BUT: To really bring mindfulness into your live, there is one thing of outstanding importance: Practice!
To practice mindfulness-exercises half an hour a day is a very good thing. It is much better though, to switch your brain only very shortly, just for a few seconds, to "mindfulness-mode" now and again during your normal day. This "intermittend reinforcement" leads to quickest learning. But this means to have unregularly mindfulness-impulses.
So, an alarm clock wouldn't do. A personal mindfulness-trainer who accompanies you through the day, will work fine. A much cheaper and practical alternative is KURMA.
You can't substitute this app with an alarm clock on your smartphone, because:
– the impulses don't come regularly in KURMA. This optimizes the learning success according to the findings of cognitive psychology.
– you can control the intervalls – you decide how often you want to receive an impulse which increases your mindfulness
– you will receive concrete impulses – so you don't even have to think about where to direct your mindfulness. You can switch your brain directly to "mindfulness-mode"
– if you choose, you can not only receive mindfulness impulses, but also inspirations, quotes and mini meditations which help to develop your mindfulness.
Many recent studies have proven the positive effect of mindfulness exercises. Even the simplest mindfulness techniques will help to:
– reduce stress
– ease anxiety or depressive disorders
– prevent burnout
– to cope with difficult emotions
– strengthen the immune system
– reduce pain
– master crises much better.
More than 150 mindfulness impulses, which help you to stay here and now
More than 100 inspirations for increased mindfulness, equanimity and contentness
More than 100 quotes about mindfulness, happiness and joy
More than 50 mini mediations for your daily mindfulness exercises.